Persons not following or adhering to the park rules will be asked to vacate the park immediately.
- Each space is for two people only, each additional person over three years old will be charged $2.
- Park in office assigned spaces only.
- Speed limit in the park is 5mph, which is strictly enforced-no exceptions.
- All vehicles must stay on roads. Do not drive thru RV spaces as a short cut.
- All pets (dogs, cats or horses) must be on a short leash or lead at all times. They are not to be left unattended or tied up outside. Please use our dog walk area and pick up after them.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- All visitors entering the park must be registered at the office before they enter. This is for everyone’s security and safety. Guests are free for daily visits but a pass is needed. All guests are the responsibility of the person/persons staying at the registered spot in the park.
- No generators allowed; a city noise ordinance prohibits them.
- RVs and vehicles may be washed only in the designated wash area for a $10 fee.
- Repair work or maintenance on RVs or other vehicles is not permitted in the park without prior approval.
- Electric heaters are not to be used at any time unless permitted by the management for a nominal charge per day.
- For RVers staying more than two days, no outside storage is permitted unless given permission by management.
- Please keep your space clean of all trash and cigarette butts. The cleanliness of your space is your responsibility.